Amrit Special Adult Activity Centre is another milestone in the history of The Amrit Journey. Inaugurated on 20-08-2015, ASAAC aims at more acceptance, better rehabilitation and self sustainance of Special Adults.
ASAAC – OBJECTIVES
- To bring about meaningful inclusion
- Focus on social integration
- To create opportunities to be productive members
- To increase communication skills and working tolerance
- To equip persons with special needs through best practices and training for open employment.
- To develop Special Adults to their fullest potential to lead dignified, fulfilling and independent lives in our society.
- To motivate, stimulate and enhance their individual skills.
- To help them to adapt to the normal environment.