- We endeavour to provide wholesome integrated education and training to help enable the Differently Abled to be productive and self sustainable members of society.
- The Centre is located in an accessible locality with essential infrastructure, appropriate equipment and other mandatory requirements for a Special School. Accessibility and mobility for our special children are made easy with ramps, railings and barrier free toilets within the school premises.
- The Special School imparts meaningful and necessary Special Education and training in areas of daily life skills, cognition enhancement, social and general functional aspects with our importance to sports games, yoga and other cultural activities by a committed team of Principal , Special Educators, Special Teachers, Therapists and Helpers.
- Every child enjoys the freedom of space with spacious well ventilated class rooms with suitable furniture.
- The presence of a good playground with lots of play-equipment like swings, slides, tyre and sand park that help in the progress and development of the Special Children.
- The Institution strives to create an awareness among the general public and parents with the regular support of the Medical Fraternity by conducting frequent health camps, seminars and motivational talks.
- We extend our help by providing bus service to transport our Special Children from different areas to our Centre.